I was nominated for the Liebster Award by the lovely Susana from Mia Bella Beautopia, do check her amazing make-up blog!
So what is a Liebster Award? The award is given to support and recognise up and coming bloggers who have less than 200 followers (on their blog) or likers (on their Facebook page). The word “Liebster” has German origins & is reported to mean sweetest, kindest, nicest, dearest, beloved or lovely. It enables readers to get to know new bloggers & connect with a wider audience.
- You must link back to the person who nominated you;
- You must answer the 11 questions given to you by the nominee before you;
- You must pick 11 nominees with under 200 (or 2000 if you want to go with that) followers to answer your questions;
- You cannot nominate the person who nominated you;
- You must let the people you nominate know they have been nominated
My questions and answers:
1. What’s your favorite way to occupy your free time?
What free time :)? Just kidding, my full time job is at the hospital, so lately most of my free time I use for my beautiful blogging adventure – planning new themes and outfits, reading, researching…and of course whenever I manage I will always go to a drink or coffee, try out some new restaurant, watch a new movie, listen to good concert…sew some bags :)…I wish that the day would have 48 hours, maybe than I would manage to do all I plan…
2. Any sports?
Does sitting behind the computer counts as sport? I admit – I’m definitely not a sporty type…but because of my deep passion for chocolate cakes I try to go couple of time a week to my local gym where I embarrass myself in front of my trainer 🙂
3. Tea or coffee?
Coffee, coffee and some more coffee!
4. Any pets?
Unfortunately not :(…but maybe one day I will have a big house with a big backyard for some cats and dogs I plan to have…
5. What CD is currently on your car?
CD recorded by my friend Miss Nina with some favourite old school rock and blues tunes – it never fails to cheer me up!
6. Can you cook?
Well, that is the question for my husband 🙂 – I can just say that I try my best..hm hm 😉
7. Family or friends?
8. Do you prefer going out or staying home?
Going out, always. I’m not a big fan of rain and winter – but fortunately I live in the sunny Dalmatia with plenty of sunny days for my coffee drinking out-going needs!
9. What’s your dream job?
Official first tryer of all things Desigual! I’m obsessed with that fashion brand (as you could all notice 🙂 )! Employ me!!!!
10. Top 3 things you didn’t do yet but you’d like to before you leave this world?
a) Participate in Rocky Horror Picture Show and viewing the band KISS live
b) Live in New York for a couple of months
c) Meet two of my favourite Tim’s – Tim Burton and Tim Curry 🙂
11. Which Disney princess would you be and why?
Hmmmm…I will need to consult my sister, she’s the Disney princesses expert ! Probably Cinderella, she has the best shoes 🙂
My 11 questions:
- What was your main motive behind starting your own blog?
- Name your favourite fashion designer or fashion brand!
- Name one clothing item you can’t live without!
- Name a person you consider to be your ultimate role model.
- On what would you rather spend your money – exotic trip or new clothing?
- If you would have an opportunity to use a time machine – but only once! – what period of world’s history would you visit?
- Name three persons (men, women or both, dead or alive) that you find sexy 🙂 !
- Do you have any guilty pleasures?
- Name your dream city you would love to live in!
- What is your biggest fear?
- What movie or song would describe your life 🙂 ?
My nominees are:
Thank you for reading 🙂 !
Thank you for the nomination, I’ll try to pass it on (finding the blogs will be a difficult task; my blog is mostly know in the sewing community, and I rarely comment on other personal style blogs so I’m a little bit “unknown”… If I can’t find 11 blogs to pass the meme on, I’ll come back and publish my answers here :). Some of them are similar to yours anyway (the Cinderela having the best shoes really spoke to me, lol!) . Hugs from Portugal!
Thank you Tany for answering! I just find it a nice way to meet some new people in the bloggers community and tell something about yourself – you definitely deserved the place on my list 🙂
Yaaay, another fellow portuguese blogger! 😀
Weee…l love when this happens :)! And now I can get some useful tips next time I visit Portugal :)!
Thank you! I will think about it and post in a few days
Kisses – hope my questions aren’t to hard :)!
Congrats on your award! I always love these posts as then I can get to know other bloggers better! I hope you get your dream job! 🙂
I agree, I know some people probably find it boring to write but I really enjoyed it – great way to got to know a little better your fellow bloggers and tell something more about yourself! Haha, fingers crossed for a dream job, one can hope :)!
Congrats! Had fun reading your answers and it was good knowing more about you! Thank you so much for nominating me sweetheart! Will post my badge soon!
The Arts & Me
Thank you Sindhu, looking forward to your answers!
I’d love to live in New York for a bit too! But not long, I am terribly afraid of people and crime and all that (crazy, yes) 😀 there”s no sport like eating cakes hehe
Haha, I see we are on the same level – I would probably end up broke in New York after couple of days, but well, girl can have her dreams :)!
You got a funny way to answer questions, Dee. xD
I wanna go to New York too… 😦 Take me on your backpack! Lol.
Thank you :)! I try to put some funny pics, not only plain text…ahhhh that New York…one day Sunny, one day ;)!
Heh… I can dream, lol.